Saturday, December 5, 2009

X--High school musical 1 or high school musical 2--x?

High school musical 1 or high school musical 2



you CANT say neither cos thats not a choice k???lol



--------------------------------------...



Hsm 2 for me =D I dont like vanessa hudgens though her voice is annoying but i'm sure shes a nice person =D



X--High school musical 1 or high school musical 2--x?listen to opera



They both ROCK!



Lets pray HSM 3 will ROCK! to



X--High school musical 1 or high school musical 2--x?concert venue opera theater



HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 for me.. I think most of their voices are annoying lol, but I love the song Fabulous. The songs are better in HSM2 that in HSM1.
I like High School Musical 2 better, probably cause its newer :P



I dont like vanessa hudgens either



Ashley Tisdale All The Way! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp