Saturday, December 5, 2009

High school musical 1 and 2.......good or dumb?

For me, as a 24 years old guy, i like high school musical 1 but not high school musical 2. Do ya?



(Vanessa Hudgens is hot!)



High school musical 1 and 2.......good or dumb?playhouse



Myself as a 23 yr old guy,I agree with you.......but I only watch it cause I have kids.......myself,I liked the first one alot better but my kids like em both alot..



High school musical 1 and 2.......good or dumb?plays opera theater



i like the second one better cuz there was more drama, but i didnt like the music as much. it sounded too electronic. but i really liked zec efrons song



:)ghisdghjksaeg
I like both of them because it's movies based off of metaphors for high school anyway. So since you'r past high school age you wouldn't understand it. if you watched the dance a long version. you might like the second one and get the hang of the reason why they made that version and I hope they are going to make another one too next year.



I like jason the dude that said washing all these dirty dishes it was very funny the way he said it. the song they sing work it out it's coming on again in another five days on the 8th it'll be cool because you get to learn the dance steps
as a 14 year old girl he!! yeah (both i liked( a little)) I like the drama the 1st time than no. cant stand the music.
The only reason I know anything about this musical and move is because one of my former students is a part of this movie - HANNAH COOTS! I know nothing about the characters, the setting, script, tone, main idea, theme - nothing! I just know that Hannah missed days in school last year to film this movie. I wish her all the best and all the other students of our ARTS MAGNET MIDDLE school who are actively seeking careers in the entertainment business.
They are both my fave movies I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
High School Musical.



Eeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.



-waits for thumbs down-
I see High School Musical is a very... very... very... good music movie in the world
I like both of the High School Musicals.
i lked them both
I like both but I think the first one is a little bit better than the second one.
yeah...same age...prefer the 1st one too...but for now i loove the song 'gotta go my own way'.I think she really put her heart in the song when she sings it..
it`s a kid`s movie, it`s great, but imagine it in real life, y would they be dancing and all??? lol, but vanessa is mad short1 she`s 5'1 1/2 !!!
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 1 IS AWESOME!!!!!!! HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2... NOT SO GOOD!!!! VANESSA IS SOOO PRETTY!!!!! I'VE MET HER IN PERSON! SHE'S REALLY NICE
yeah. they are honestly pretty good movies for disney channel. i think they have a good cast, good plot line, awesome songs and dancing, and you don't have to worry about all the bad words and nasty things in other movies. however, there are a few parts that are EXTREMELY cheesy which kinda bugs me...
i like both!! i think they are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp