Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I see Wicked the musical or Cabaret the musical?

Should I see Wicked the musical (again) or Cabaret the musical?



I saw Wicked the musical a couple of weeks ago for my birthday. I though it was amazing. But the seats were absolutley rubbish. I couldnt even see the stage properly. Not only that, Kerry Ellis was sick so we had some stand-by. I really want to see it again with Kerry in it because shes leaving in June or July. Should I see Wicked or Cabaret?



Should I see Wicked the musical or Cabaret the musical?opera music



Since you have already seen Wicked, go see Cabaret. It's a STANDARD musical and the music is good.



Good seats DO make a difference. I just saw Wicked in NYC and had seats in row E. But, you pay so much more for premimum seats!



Should I see Wicked the musical or Cabaret the musical?opera sheet music opera theater



u r stupid if u see ANYTHING except wicked. lol im jus playing. but really. GO SEE WICKED!
WICKED WICKED WICKED DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!
wicked is fabulous
I would see Cabaret because you've already seen Wicked. I think both are fabulous shows, but sometimes its just important to see many shows. If you've already seen Cabaret, then I don't think it much matters.
If you're sure you'll have good seats this time, then see Wicked again. Seeing it when you can see the stage is even more amazing.
Definitely see Wicked - it's fab!



Wicked is a musical whereas really I think Cabaret is a play with music! It is thought-provoking rather than spectacular!
I would personally see Wicked.
I would go see Wicked before Kerry Ellis leaves. One thing you could do to guarantee good seats is to try for front row tickets. In London, they sell the front row seats the day of the performance at the box office at 10:00 a.m. In order to get them, you would have to get there a few hours before 10:00, but its totally worth it (and really inexpensive!).
Well I think that it's definitely up to you in the end. Both have their pros and cons. Seeing Cabaret will let you experience a show you HAVEN'T seen yet, but seeing Wicked will allow you to fully experience the show. It's a tough decision that unfortunately, you'll have to make yourself.
wicked cos shes leaving cabaret will be the same later on



plus wicked is just the bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp