Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which High School Musical 2 doll should i get?

I am getting a High School Musical 2 doll (i am 13 and a HSM FREAK) i don't which doll to get i love both of them but which one should i get?



Gabriella or Sharpay



Sharpay-http://www.target.com/High-School-Musica...



Gabby- http://www.target.com/High-School-Musica...



Which High School Musical 2 doll should i get?met opera



I am 12 and I LUV, LUV LUV HSM 1 + 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that the Gabby doll is awesome! I would get both if u could though cause the Sharpay one is cool too. It's ur decision but I would get the Gabriella doll.



Glad to help!



Which High School Musical 2 doll should i get?movie theatre opera theater



Gabriella is too plain I think. She also doesn't seem to have as much accessories as Sharpay. Also Sharpay's outfit is so cute. =]
I like Gabby and then just save up for sharpay or ask for it as a gift :)
to tell you the truth everybody thinks that sharpay and ashley tisdale are both evil so its just a popularity contest.
the sharpay 1 looks more like sharpay than the gabriela 1...so i think sharpay...its ur choice
the first one!!
I would either get Troy (Zac) or Sharpay (Ashley)!!!
both are awesome



but GABBY IS SO GREAT
i kinda like the sharpay doll better
Honey you only live once get both or none S(save up and buy a wii)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp