Thursday, December 10, 2009

Which musical should I see: Rent or Hairspray?

I'm in New York City right now and I've seen Stomp and I'm seeing Wicked tonight. I am going to see only one other musical and I can't decide if I should see Rent or Hairspray. If you have other suggestions, choose a musical that's very comical.



Which musical should I see: Rent or Hairspray?chinese theater



Hairspray!



Thats brilliant



Which musical should I see: Rent or Hairspray?opera mini opera theater



Either; I'd go to TKTS and see which one I could get into cheapest. :-)
Rent defenatly.



Not only is it comical, but it's also sad and is set in new york city!



So why not see it while your in the city.
How the hell should we know what you should see? See what you want to. If you cannot decide what play to see and have to come to Yahoo to ask total strangers, I would simply stay in my hotel room because you won't be able to even find your way to the theater!
Well, it depends on what your in the mood for. If you want to see something inspiring, wonderful, incredible, and fantastic then go see Rent. If you wanna see something bout Hair then go see Hairspray.
go with hairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp