Saturday, December 5, 2009

What musical song should I perform with my guitar????

we have this assesment where we have to perform a musical song. i play guitar, acoustic, not very rock. but i have a friend who is NOT so much into acoustic, i was wondering if anyone in here, KNOWS any musical songs that we can play with 2 guitars and sing with it. something that is catchy 4 both girlz and boyz. and please if u can tel me the source that i can find it. thanx



What musical song should I perform with my guitar????city opera



To be honest, and you might think this is lame, but I heard a band cover Brittany Spears "hit me babay one more time" accustically, and it was sweet. And at the same time rather amusing. You would have to hunt down the music for that though, im not sure where you could find it.



What musical song should I perform with my guitar????performing shows opera theater



Falling Slowly - From the musical Once, just won an Oscar for best song. Amazing.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayM...
Stairway to heaven by Led Zeppelin
Cannibal by Reel Big Fish. it is on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPbCaBTyk... . I'm not sure how easily you could do it, but i strongly recommend you check it out. It's no video, just song
there is an old song from the 70s called HORSE WITH NO NAME.it is only tow chords one fret two fingers. nice song very simple and easy to play.mybe download the song from lime wire or something.horse with no name by America.
Howie Day - Africa....



trust me dude this is the best acoustic song you can play....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR5ruk1In...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp