Thursday, December 10, 2009

Musical Interests?

I find that my musical interests are crazy weird when it comes to what type of music i listen to because I listen to it all. From metal to rock, to punk, pop, easy listening, symphonies, piano..everything. As I lay dying, atreyu, metallica, godsmack, michelle branch..ect... i'm just curious to see if anyone else has such a broad musical interest as I believe I do?



Musical Interests?binoculars



hmmm not as much as you! I love it all.. but i cant compete with 15,000 songs on your computer! psh.. and your i-pod is stacked! thats why you school me in the art of music ;)



Musical Interests?violin opera theater



My interests are not as broad as yours, but I can think of someone's whose is. That would be Peter Schickele. You may have heard of him- he's the one that wrote all the PDQ Bach music (great stuff!)? I recommend you listen to his show, Schickele Mix. He plays all kinds of stuff on there he considers musically worthy. It is on NPR on weekends- usually the classical stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp