Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is musical ability heriditary in any way?

Like,...how is it that ppl who can sing or play an instrument invariably have musical parents. But there are also cases where absolutely tone-deaf parents produce musical geniuses!!!



By the way,...instead of a yes or no answer,....would you mind giving me some support for your theory alongwith watever theory you have for watever answer u concieve.



Is musical ability heriditary in any way?amc theater



I believe that when parents play music or sing with or to their kids when they're young is a big influence to whether the child will be intrested in music. Of course the younger you start an instrument the easyer it is to learn. At least that is what I have found with me and people that I know.



Is musical ability heriditary in any way?concerts opera theater



Well, I don't come from musical parents but I really enjoy singing, and if I do say so myself I am not terrible at it. I believe I got this from my older siblings who were very into singing as well. I believe it's possibly being exposed at a young age, and having dedication.
Yes ether you got it or you don't
i would think so ..my father had a slight interest in music but never played an instrument ...my mother had a great love for music but did not play an instrument either ....my interest in music began somewhere around the age of 13 and became the driving force in my life...somehow i gained the ability to play several different instruments without a single lesson ...i have a reason to believe that it has something to do with hereditary genetics ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp