Thursday, December 10, 2009

Musical Auditions In London,2008?

Since the new year is over. I think My new years revolutions shouls be to audition for a musical and im begging please give me some answers. The musical auditions have to be in london and for aged 12



Thanx (if u help)



Musical Auditions In London,2008?dream theater



Please can you email me your height as I might have something.



Musical Auditions In London,2008?performing arts opera theater



I heard some actors talking today and said that Les Miserables auditions would be happening in the next 3 - 4 months. They were adults so I don't know how the children's roles are cast. It may well be that they are stage school children. I suggest that you keep an eye on The Stage for auditions, have linked to the website, but you may have to wait a day or so before you can read the ads because subscribers to the newspaper get to see them first. You could get your parents to email Cameron Mackintosh's office to find out how and when children are cast. You should not do this yourself, as you are considered a child and will have to have your parents permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp