Saturday, December 5, 2009

High School Musical ME HATE IT!!!?

ok so i am 12 and I HATE HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!!



DEAL WITH NONE BELIEVERS!!!



ok i am weird so anyway, so i hate hight school musical. my freinds love it so much. One time that got mad at me for hating the movie that they didn't talk to me all day.



anyway two questions



Does anyone have anything to say to them about that like a come back. (they think i can just take that but should wrong for thinking i will forgive them and forget.)



Does any one eles hat the movie



High School Musical ME HATE IT!!!?sheet music



If you hate it so much why are you posting a question about it.



When I hate something I spend no time worring about what others think!



High School Musical ME HATE IT!!!?state theatre opera theater



blah! its so dumb



i hate it



say something like wow! ur living in such a fantesy world like some f'ing bull**** like that especially cuz its made up and tht doesnt really happen becuase no1 really goes singing through the halls



that should work and if it doesnt then just be like f.u. losers! and smile while doing it
Tell them to grow up and stop watching the Disney Channel.



And maybe all of you can learn how to type with correct spelling and proper grammar.
why are you even talking about it? just ignore it and if you ignore it, your friend could have not be mad at you. you need to respect people choices, we all like or different things. don't tell your friends you hate the movie- just tell them it's not interesting to you or whatever. be more mature.
i dont hate it but i think its unbelieavbly overrated.
When it first came out I HATED IT!!! Then i got the part of gabriella in my school production of it and i have officially hopped on the hsm band wagon. lol



Zac Efron looks like a frog.



That is pretty pathetic that they wouldn't talk 2 u.



Were they joking?



U should be like," sorry i only watch intelligent movies."



lol



pick me!!!
Tell them that not everyone in the world likes High School Musical, and that you are one of those people. End. Of. Subject.
I don't like it.
NOPE! I LOVE ITTT!



How can you hate it??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp