Thursday, December 10, 2009

Musical career, advice?

My dream is to pursue my musical skills and talents in my future career. I can play the piano, I could mix, compose my own songs, write songs and always willing to try other instruments. I also teach a few people music. I feel that I practice a lot and put in a lot of time in my talents, therefore I want to pursue my musical talents in my future career. Unfortunalty, I am not sure what exactly I'd like to do in the music industry, considering I don't know many jobs that are available. I'm not sure if this is important, but my math is pretty average. Does anyone have any advice for a career that involves music, for I have small knowledge of what is out there for me? Thanks soo much :D



Musical career, advice?palace theatre



go to an accreditied college and try producers school



being an instructor



or try out for an band



Musical career, advice?concert tickets opera theater



The most obvious job is teacher. There are a lot of jobs for composers. You could write scores for film and television... Commercials/Jingles. Because you can play piano you could be a Musical Director. You could shack up with a writer and compose the score for a musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp