Saturday, December 5, 2009

Highschool Musical 3 ?!?!?!?

NOOOOOOO!!! I JUST HEARD THAT THERE WILL BE A HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!!! IS IT TRUE? HAS THE WORLD RUN OUT OF ANY NEW, GOOD IDEAS? WHO ELSE IS TIRED OF ALL OF THIS HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL/ HANNAH MONTANA/ ZAC EFFRON CRAP?



(star is you're tired of the overrated Disney stuff they throw at us nowadays)



Highschool Musical 3 ?!?!?!?shows



It's sad isn't it??? God, I'm so f-ing sick of all this crap!!!! They have NO talent and are terrible role models!!! i can't believe little kids are looking up to these talentless people. It's wrong. I HATE IT ALL SO MUCH!!!! EW!!! I JUST WANT TO GO PUKE NOW!!! Ugh, you want to know what the worst part is, HSM3 (sad I know the abbreviation) is going to be in THEATERS!!!! UGH!!!! So wrong on SO many levels. Don't even get me started on Hannah Montana, i would be here all day



Well, I guess according to running with scissors, we are also showing our love for PATD. I LOVE YOU PANIC!!!!!



They are the true talent, along with MCR %26lt;3



Highschool Musical 3 ?!?!?!?comedy show opera theater



You just heard now? They've been talking about it for weeks. I know a shame.......
ugh....this means i'm gonna have to endure hearing my sister sing along to another disney channel movie....whats even worse is that they have so many "editions" of the same movie...like the "sing-along" edition....as if one wasnt torture enough...
god, i'm so tired of this disney crap. they have nothing good anymore, whats so great about High School Musical Anyways? And is Zac Efron really that hot...?
High School Musical was such a cute movie. =)
its gonna suck like the other two and all the little kiddies in elementary school are gonna be like yay!!
Already an old news.
NOOOO! I TIRED TO PREVENT IT. HERES THE LINK TO MY QUESTION: READ THE DETAILS.



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



btw im obsessed over panic at the disco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp