Thursday, December 10, 2009

Musical Fancy dress?

I am stuck with ideas for my sixth form musical fancy dress. I'm thinking of going as Joseph but I can't find a dreamcoat anywhere! Does anyone know where I can find one or have any other musical ideas. Cheers.



Musical Fancy dress?globe theater



Try here



http://fancydress.at/qpink



Musical Fancy dress?oper opera theater



You could make a cloak-style one easily enough using theatrical satin.



I buy fabric from http://www.fabricland.co.uk



Or get your acrylics out and paint a white coat up with rainbow stripes!
You can rent the coat from a costume shop or maybe a theatre you've worked at.



As for other costume ideas, there are plenty but I don't know what you look like... Just think of all the roles you break down for! Thinking of Joseph makes me think of "The King". Maybe Sweeney Todd, Someone from Camelot or even Spam-a-lot, Rocky Horror, Bugsy Malone, Conrad Birdie, Cyrano, A Funny Thing Happened..., Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, Phantom of the Opera, Phantom, etc.



Have fun!



Marianne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp