Thursday, December 10, 2009

Musical????????

I am in the Musical " The Music Man Jounior" ( Zaneta, mayor's Daughter. Have u ever been in a musical and what were you.



Musical????????events



I have been in a lot of musicals, including the Music Man. I played Harold Hill. It was one of my favorite roles. Others include Charles in Pippin, Lazer Wolf in Fiddler on the Roof, Mr. Bumble in Oliver, the list goes on and on.



Musical????????home theatre opera theaterCool! My only broadway expirience is that I was an ozian in Wicked last year! It was awsome! Report It


I have been in loads of musicals. You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, Camelot, Bye Bye Birdie, Brigadoon (twice), The Sound of Music, The Music Man, Oklahoma (twice), The King and I, Into the Woods, Titanic, The Secret Garden, Peter Pan, and this summer I'm in Anything Goes. Report It


I was in the musical of the The Nutcracker. I was Clara. My boyfriend was the nutcracker. I was there when it was raining. I was soaking wet. And my teacher was The Aunt.
I've been in many musicals....too many to list. It started with "Little Mary Sunshine" (I played lil' Mary when she was just that....little) and my final bow was taken in "Bye Bye Birdie" (I played Rosie) Good luck in The Music Man Junior. Zaneeta is a great role!
Last year, I played Belle in our 8th grade musical, Beauty %26amp; the Beast. It was sooo much fun! I loved the costumes %26amp; set %26amp; of course, above all the MUSIC!!! My favorite musical is Les Mis, though. I hope you do well as Zaneeta! She is a great character!
Hugo F. Peabody, "Bye Bye Birdie"
I'm in fiddler on the roof and i'm Grandmother Tzitel. Also I was in Bye Bye Birdie and I played Mrs. McAfee I'm pretty darn cool! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp