Saturday, December 5, 2009

What musical are you in and what part do you have?

If you are in a musical currently, can you let me know which one you are in and what part you have?



Right now, I'm in Thoroughly Modern Millie (Western Nevada Musical Theatre Company), and I'm a chorus dancer.



Basically:



Townsperson



Office Worker



Understudy for Muzzy's Boys



Party Guy (from party scene where Dorothy Parker gets the soy sauce on her)



So please, let me know.



What musical are you in and what part do you have?lyric opera



Greetings. I am currently in "Anything Goes" as Reno Sweeny. It runs through July. (LST)



What musical are you in and what part do you have?imax theater opera theater



hi im in high school musical right now esnemble and understudy for Kelsi its my first show so im really excited! im also in into the woods although im not sure which part i willo be taking over as of yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp