Saturday, December 5, 2009

CAn u guys plzzzzzzzzzzz help me?

I ma doing a science project on what is the effect of music on the heartrate? I already know that pop/rock will speed up the heartrate and lullubies will slow it down, but what about musical songs? I am going to let the 20 kids,at the age of 12, (my age and grade7th) and classify then according to their heart rate. I will have each person listen to either pop/rock,lullubies, or musicals in each group. I'm going to let one kid in each group listen to the songs from Suessical the musical under musical songs.I chose that musical because I'm in that play right now so i have the songs on my mp3!(i'm a bird girl,they have solos theres about 5 of them in our play, and theyre harmonies for like very song, its an awesome part, besides the Cat!)



CAn u guys plzzzzzzzzzzz help me?theatre tickets



Sorry but your question does not fall to this category,which is the Special Education!!! Sorry%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;



CAn u guys plzzzzzzzzzzz help me?opera house opera theater



since that is not a special ed related question, you have posted in the wrong section



this is Special Ed



please learn what special ed is, and how to use yahoo answers properly



thank you
I HAVE A 9 YEAR OLD STEP SON THAT HAS THE SAME THING AN I HATE IT WHEN HE HIT ME AN BIT ME BUT U HAVE TO TALK TO HIM DONT HIT HIM .OR SAY BAD THINGS .TO HIM IF U DO IT WELL GET BAD I RACE HIM WITH.HIS DADY AN KNOW HIS DADY .IS OUT IF TOWN 4 3 WEEKI CRY AT NIGHT BUT U CAN NOT LET HIM SEE, THAT U ARE MAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp