Thursday, December 10, 2009

Short musical thingy?

a couple years ago my sisters little choir put on a musical ill try to describe it:



the teacher asks the class their most memrable summer memory



they sing songs about it like Sidewalks of New York. (east side west side all around the town..etc.) Crawdad hole (whats that tuggin at the hook dare i take a little look hope ive caught me one today..etc) and like a square dancing one



i really want to know the name of that musical anyone know? p.s. it was like kind of short maybe only 30-45 mins. so please help.



Short musical thingy?performing arts show



Sorry I can't help.



But surely your sister would know what it was..because you said "my sisters little choir" so I am guessing she was in it?



So why don't you ask her..



X



Short musical thingy?opera cd opera theater



This sounds like the choir put together a bunch of songs and wrote a flimsy story to link them all together. I sincerely doubt it's an actual musical, just a cute thing for a choir to perform at a concert or something. Sorry to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp