Thursday, December 10, 2009

Highschool Musical....!?

Which did you like better,,,,,,,,



Highschool Musical 1



or



Highschool Musical 2



????????????????



And why!



= D



Highschool Musical....!?opera cd



I like both of them. I like the first one because its the original one. And I like the second one because it it had a more mature situation.



Highschool Musical....!?opera singer opera theater



high school musical 2 had more music
I like HSM2 because the songs were alot better in my opinion.
i didnt like either of them because it was really gay
I believe high school musical 1 was better overall because you can never beat the original. on the other hand, high school musical 2 has more dancing and songs.



hope that helps.
i like the first one better, the songs were better.
Christ neither, they were both painful .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp