Thursday, December 10, 2009

What musical?

Our Drama teacher has been giving us hints to what our musical will be this year. (Last year it was Pirates of Penzance.) Here are the hints:



1. The title has four words.



2. The two main characters fall in love.



3. It takes place in a city.



4. Someone dies.



5. Hammond B-3.



Any idea what musical it is?



What musical?sunshine



I don't think it's Phantom, I am almost positive that the rights to Phantom are not available. When a show is on Broadway, it is not available for amateur performace.



What musical?star theater opera theater



Phantom of the Opera?
most probably it's Romeo and Juliet
Beauty and the Beast?
It could be Once On This Island! :)
you got me on that one.



Maybe Phantom of the Opera.



I know the phantom played a Hammond B-3.



let me know if I'm right ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp