Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is worse?!!?

What is worse than high school musical?



I'm sorry for the people who adore this movie, but personally, I don't like it. This year's school musical is high school musical. I was just simply wondering if someone has any personal musical dislikes....which musicals do you hate? which ones you love to death?



What is worse?!!?opera.com



Nothing is worse than Highschool Musical. Nothing. That musical is an over publicized horribly fake musical for obcessive pre-teen girls. My favorite musicals are the classics- Sound of Music and West Side Story.



What is worse?!!?amc theatre opera theater



I love Urine Town and The Drowsy Chaperon! Those are two of my all time favorites.



I love pretty much any musical I see. One I can say I did not like was Bye Bye Birdie. Im sorry but it just does not appeal to me.
the musical that's worse than high school musical? high school muscial TWO. THE WORST DISNEY MOVIE EVER!!! it's a disgrace to the name Disney. every other musical i adore!
I don't think ANYTHING is worse than HSM. Well, maybe HSM 2.....I have never really liked Grease, though. Or Oklahoma.



I love, love, love The Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Assassins, Wicked, Avenue Q, Into the Woods, West Side Story, and Hairspray.
last year our musical was "Little Shop of Horrors" it was great and this year its "Gees Bend" wow let me tell you it was so good our advanced chorus and theater students did GREAT
i agree-high school musical is not good.



I also did not like the King and I-i didn't like how they did it.



I love wicked and legally blonde!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp