Thursday, December 10, 2009

Making a new musical....help?

I'm writing a musical, but I don't have a composer to write the songs. People have ignored me about this subject forever and I don't think my show will ever get off the ground. My friends are very supportive of my dream to create a new musical but I have to admit that they're just saying that to make me feel better. Please contact me if you can help.



Also. I could use some help with the TITLE. The only description I can give about the musical is that it has to do with a young mortician and a small town in the victorian era.



Making a new musical....help?oper



Well, I think you're in the wrong venue. You need to go to some of the Broadway boards, such as All That Chat and Broadway World and tell people you need help finding a composer. talkingbroadway.com/allthatchat or broadwayworld.com. There are other sites as well.



As far as the title, at this moment, I'm drawing a blank. Good luck though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hp